About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Well its over


IT'S ALL OVER.

And what fun it all was. The last 2 performances were totally different and funny. Many mishaps happened and it was hilarious. The kids were Enjoying themselves thoughly. The BIGGEST surprise was that I met the leads Mother and Father and apparently he didn't tell them he got the lead. They read the Program and thought is was a BIG mistake. Then He walks out on stage and winks at his parents and the mother starts to cry. SHE WAS SO PROUD! This young man is painfully shy and has a hard time adapting to being in BIG public school from one where 40 kids make up grade K to 6. How he kept this sercet is amazing.
Here's few more shots.



Miranda and her friend Matt.


The Lead...who kept an amazing secert.



Miranda's Last scene EVER on a high school Stage. She is starting to cry right about here. Gotta love my Daughter.


Miranda in Full Sob. But she was enjoying the moment.


OH and yesterday I got one of THESES.



MY new Digital SLR....I'm in LOVE with it already.




2 comments:

BeachMama said...

I think that it is so wonderful that Miranda cried. I just hope she is able to go to a school with great theatre next year. And the lead keeping such a secret, Wow he is good.

Can I say again, how much I love your camera ;).

Lainey-Paney said...

Your dtr is so beautiful!

I bet you were so proud at that play!

:)