About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm....In Trouble

When the sun warms the earth my mind turns from French Vanilla Cappucinos to ICE caps and Dman if TIMMY'S didn't come up with a new one. AND It's going to kill me to try and stay away from them. Ice Cap Supreme IS AWESOME! Whipped cream put on top of my Ice cap with a drizzle of caramel of some other flavoring. It's to DIE For. And NOt low in calories I might add.

Other Ramblings

My Daughter was Nominated for a Cappie. We are so Surprised and pleased and Proud. Can't wait till she gets home today to hear about what went on at school.

Here's the link if you want to read it.
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/features/cappies/story.html?id=9f5659af-d54d-4cea-9245-dadf74866230&k=34850

I'm loving my new camera. My New lens came in just time for Mothers day. I've been taking pictures like crazy but STILL have no clue what half the buttons do. BUT I'm learning.
Here's a few picutres.






I've started to sew the FIRST copy of Miranda's Prom Dress. It's not too hard but i'm praying to GOD it fits right. I should have most of it together tonight. AND I want to fit it to her. Then I'll start "THE Prom Dress. "

5 comments:

BeachMama said...

Look at those photos!!! Crystal clear :). I am so jealous of your new lens, but hopefully I will get one soon too. I keep telling Hubby, just wait until I figure out all these crazy buttons.

And congrats to Miranda, how awesome to have a nomination from her last highschool play.

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

Those commercials make those Ice Cap Supremes look sooooo good! I may have to treat myself.

Silver Creek Mom said...

THEY ARE SOO GOOD! Your gonna be addicted once you try them.

Hugs

twinmomplusone said...

I am NOT trying one of those new caps, no way

AND totally jealous of your new camera

twinmomplusone said...

ohh and congrats Miranda, way to go girl!!!