About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A MEME!

More About Me - Meme

Anna over at Life is Good at the Beach Did this meme so It's MY TURN. Play if you like I'm not Tagging anyone.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Shelli's Sentiments
2) Curiosity Killer
3) A Day in the Life (aka gliks)
4) Life is Good... At the Beach
5) Silver Creek Musings
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
I'm not tagging. If you like meme's BY ALL MEANS Play Along!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Realizing that I might not have a second Child.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just had Miranda'sBoyfriends Birthday and was geting ready for Mothers Day. It's alos when I hear my youngest SIL was Pregnant! YEAH!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Chips and dip
2) Rice Crackers
3) Spinch dip and chips (ok I like chips)
4)Skittles
5) Ice Tea with lots of ice

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin.
2) Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
3) One Week - BNL
4) Hotel Californa - Eagles
5) Most Bachman - Cummings songs since that cd has not been out of my CD play in months.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Finish my house
2) Buy a new Car and dump the van. and buy Miranda one too.
3) Set up a legacy for my kids
4) Travel to England, France and Germany
5) Give each of my siblings and Sibling in law some money as a gift to with as they like.

Five bad habits:
1) Boredom eating
2) Biting my nails
3) Swearing
4) Fear of doing new things
5)
Five things you like doing:
1)Cuddling with the kids and Jack
2) Taking pictures with my NEW camera
3) Hanging out with my friends
4) LOVE shopping for books!
5) Working on my video's or anything that is a creative outlet for me.

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Leg warmers (you got this one right Anna)
2) Addidas 'underwear' style shorts (Two for Two)
3) My Wedding Dress (I'm too big)
4) Leggings
5) Narrow legged jeans...I LOVE FLARES

Five favorite toys:
1) My NEW CAMERA!
2) Computer
3) My Video Camera
4) My Lawn Tractor...Almost time to cut grass YEAH!
5) internet I actaully can't live with out this one.


WOW this wasn't easy I thought it would take me 10 min and it took 30.
I'm sure I've done this but HEY I like Meme's, and my answers change according to my mood.
Off to the gym.


3 comments:

BeachMama said...

Love your answers, how fun!! Glad you agree with the leg warmers and Addidas shorts. The only good that ever came from those shorts was wearing them under my cheerleading uniform.

When do we get to see new pics from the new fangled camera?

Thanks for playing!

nancy said...

good one, i just did a meme today too, so i'll save this one for later.

Lainey-Paney said...

Ditto on the leg warmers.

So glad they're out.

And, I'd like to add "hypercolor" to your list!