About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Check up.

Well I know it's been a few days but I'm still a really busy Mommy. Between picking up Miranada and T after exams, Feeding them and making sure the tudor, (my SIL) gets fed, working on that prom dress (Yes still but I'm in the home stretch soon time for a picture.) And helping out at Nathan's school. I haven't had much time for blogging. Things have been over all good. SO I can't complain. Here's a few picutres from a field trip and a the PROFESSIONAL (From the Ottawa citizen on line) shots of Miranda after she won her Cappie.

I have to say the Ottawa Citizen & the NAC really did put on one HELL of a show that night. I loved seeing all the kids perform and they were AWESOME! Ottawa and area have some really talented kids. AWESOME performances and I have been to alot of theater in my time and this is right on up there with any professional performances. AND THEY ARE KIDS! not paid professionals. Kudos to everyone over there. And THANK You for doing this for our KIDS who aren't not into sports. ( grant you watching some of the dances that's Harder than ANY sport I can imagine) OK I'm an ARTS chick, so what can I say?( flicks tears of pride)




Miranda and the Best Cameo Actor.




We went on a field trip yesterday to the Science and Tech museum and it was great MY boy was so good and well behaved. And he loved the workshopes on Film and Colour.


Look at this Mommy


Wow pictures can move.


Let's make the sounds for a Silent film. I'm a train whistle


Look at it spread.

I think it was a hit all around.

So next week I have Kindergarten Graduation, and Thank the Volunteer Day and Miranda's Grad so I don't think I will be around much either....Unless I can squeeze in a short Post.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Wonderful photos of Miranda, She must be so happy with the way everything turned out. And Grad next week!

Nathan is getting so big! It's great to see him interested in the science stuff ;). I have never been to a workshop at Science and Tech, the rest of the museum is boring for kids to me, but I guess if they do all this fun stuff they must like it.