About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's all over

Miranda is now offically finished with HIGH SCHOOL. Prom was Tuesday and she had a great time. Here's a few shots.

Miranda had a great Time. T not so much. SIGH...That's another story. She danced and danced. Tucker didn't dance and sat by himself. We ended up renting a van for 15 people so we could get them safely from Prom to after Prom and home. They only got her about 4:30 a.m. Although Miranda wanted to be here much much sooner and T too. They all slept in the tent we bought. There was 10 of them. And were up about 10 for breakfast. Sat around and talked most of the day and then they petered home. Miranda though afterprom was a waste of time.

Prom Group Shot

Group shot of all there friends at Jacques Cartier Parc.

Prom Group Legs2 I told them to show legs and then the guys wanted some action too. LOL!

Prom Mir Corsage Tucker Giving Miranda her Corsage.

Prom Mir and T

Nice hug after the corsage.

Prom Mir&T River2 The two of them talking by the river. I LOVE my BIG lens.

Prom Mir& Nina

My Favorite shot Miranda and her friend Nina.

. Prom MTM
Miranda Tucker and Matt...being goofy.

So that's it my Girls is now ready for College. I hope I am.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Very exciting time for you all. Great pictures.

BeachMama said...

Glad Miranda had a good time, that is what is most important. Perhaps Tucker just wasn't into the dancing that night? Maybe he had other things on his ming ;).