About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The rest of my week

It's BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Today: Library at the school to put away books. Pick up Miranada at her boyfriends.

Thrusday: Hair appointment, picture for my medical card quick trip to the book store to get a birthday gift and the Lynx Game with Nathan.

Friday: Get FOOD. Then Redoing the lining on Miranda's Prom Dress. (It's self lined but the lining is way too heavy and Mir wants a lighter one...we'll see if it works) and then Dinner out with my favoirte Gals...You know who you are. ;)

Somewhere I have to cut the grass it looks like a hayfield out there....Rained since Last Friday.

Saturday: The usual saturday things around here excpet we go out to dinner with friends for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. The couple we are going to Newfoundland with. WOOT WOOT!

Sunday: Drop Nathan off at a birthday party and then drive Miranda to Ottawa to pratice for the Cappies and then the Cappies.

Monday: Close the library
Tuesday: our Chicks come
Wednesday: Collaspe in a heap.
Grant you these are small things and don't take too too long.

Somewhere I have to fit in an OPEN HOUSE to Sell off my stock and make money for my Fall Pak. Got most of it saved I would have had more but I keep buying clothes. Sucks to be me. ;)

Good thing my Job is part time and I can work around my life. Otherwise I'd be screwd.

Hopefully I will be back soon.

3 comments:

nancy said...

See ya!!!!!

twinmomplusone said...

busy is good!

see ya soon ;)

BeachMama said...

Will be seeing you soon, wish I had something fun to wear...