About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Canada FUN!

Happy Canada Day!

I hope all of you would could celebrated Canada Day. We actually enjoyed ourselves for a change. We picked up T who has been alone while the rest of the family has been out of town and then we went to a late afternoon movie and seen Ratatouille. VERY GOOD.It had Tucker, Miranda, Me and Jack in stitches WHICH is hard to do if you know him. Nathan liked it too but at times he didn't understand what we were laughing about.
Then we drove to Alymer to the Marina where we met one of Miranda's friend who forgot his cell phone at our place and then ate a pinic lunch in the gazobo. Jack had never been there it was nice too see. Then to Timmy's for dessert and coffee. Then we headed down to Hull find the perfect spot to see the fireworks. Tucker it pick it and I must say it was awesome. We also walked around Jacques Cartier park and watch a few shows and then back to the museum to see to the event. Most people go to the HILL but we enjoy staying on the Quebec side to see this. We right down by the river were they set them off and it so pretty. We were afraid it would rain but it didn't although it was pretty cool. Of course I had to play with my new camera and have it said it before it takes some AMAZING Shots! It was an awesome day we all had fun. The way it should be.



When we got there there was a rainbow over the bridge.



Our Beautiful Parliament Buildings, from the back.



Piggy back rides all around. Miranda was looked at funny for this. LOL!



What we came to see.


And again


Jack and Nathan in the fireworks light.

BONNE FETE CANADA!

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Looks like it was a pretty cool day, we had a great 4th at the beach, best fireworks ever.