About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Some Photos of Newfoundland

Hey all. I'm finally going to throw up some photos of our Trip to Newfoundland. Let me just say it is so worth the trip once in your life. Although I want to go back again! The Place is beautiful. The People honestly are awesome. I didn't meet a rude person anywhere. We stayed in Rocky Harbour the First night and had the most amazing scallops I have ever had and the BIGGEST Plate I have ever seen. Then the Guys had Screech parfait for dessert it was awesome. (OF COURSE I stole a spoonful) At the Motel we were staying in they had a show that night and we were going to go. We were abit slow and when we got there it was sold out. Couldn't get in. SO we opened our door and listen in our room. It was great!!!! To bad we didn't get to see the show. The next morning we rose early had and hit the road for a day of sight seeing and heading to L'anse aux Meadow where were were going to see the Viking site. Plus We were staying at a B & B in Hay Cove. Wonderful lady. Say HI to Thelma if your in the area for us will you?

DSC_1849.jpg picture by photoshar

We have arrived our first Day at Gros Morne. One of our Travel Compaions had to pose!

DSC_1993.jpg picture by photoshar
The Arches not far from Rocky Harbour!

DSC_2100.jpg picture by photoshar
One of the sights at L'anse aux Meadow.

DSC_2108.jpg picture by photoshar
Sodhut at the Site.

DSC_2117.jpg picture by photoshar
View from the door.
DSC_2150.jpg picture by photoshar
Jack being laughed at after hitting his head on the way out!

DSC_2174.jpg picture by photoshar
Viking Feast in St. Anthony's. Goodman is telling his story during the Viking Court!

DSC_2190.jpg picture by photoshar
The Viking Toast.

DSC_2213.jpg picture by photoshar
Some of the fastinating Flora and Fawna.

DSC_2218.jpg picture by photoshar What we'd seen out the B & B Window when we woke up in Hay Cove. ICEBERG!

DSC_2228.jpg picture by photoshar
I got a wee bit closer. It's awesome sight to wake up too! And eat Breakfast looking at.

DSC_2236.jpg picture by photoshar
Hay Cove and the HILL Jack hiked that morning. Beautiful.

Well that's all for now. This blog would be soo long if put up everything at once. May have to figure out something else. Too many wonders not to show you all.


1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Love the photos. So glad you had a great time.