About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, August 20, 2007

We are taking a short break...

from our travel log to bring you

A DAY OUT WITH THOMAS!

Yes yesterday we took Nathan to see Thomas the Tank Engine. We never told him what we were going to see. We told him we were taking him to see a surprise and it was BIG and BLUE! And he never ceases to surprsie me. He never got excited...more ...shall we say embrassed and shy. Which is so like his dad. BUT he did love it.
Nathan on his way he has no clue what the BIG BLUE SURPRISE IS.

When he first sees Thomas he hides.


He's on for his ride and Smilin' Wide!

Nathan didn't want to have his picture taken alone with Thomas so Miranda raced in. She's a nut! She was more excited than Nathan. PLUS she got a Certificate like Nathan to say she was a Junior Conductor. She figures she can add that to her Resume. LMAO!

You can my boy is growing up in some ways but not in others. He said first off that the train wasn't real. And when he was ready to leave he had to go and watch him come back in and then Show him his new train that we had bought him. And as we turn away he says.
"Bye Thomas thanks for a great day" Almost made me cry.





1 comment:

danigirl said...

Awww, I'm glad Nathan (and Miranda!) had such a good time. The 'first time' is always magical for them! ;)