About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, September 14, 2007

While I drink my tea


I could blog.

I don't really have much to say.

I could talk about the blunder Miranda made with her Boyfriend yesterday.

BUT that's not fair to her.

I could vent about Nathan's stubborness in doing his homework. 2 1/2 hours sitting and refusing to do it.
But that would only make me feel the rage again and I really don't want to.

I could talk about how I've made a commitment to myself to go and work out 4 to 5 times a week. I've done 3 and doing 4 today.

I could talk about how my job is pretty easy so far, but I'm still unsure how to settle disputes when they arrive, esxpcially between family memebers. Yes it happens daily!

I could talk about how happy I am that Miranda has resigned her job. She just can't keep up with school and working 28 hours a week. (That is part time but it's almost full time to me)

I could talk about how I miss painting. I beginning to see I need to get back to that even if it's just for me and NO ONE ever sees my stuff. Gotta get a table set up.

I could talk about how I'm almost done a book I started in June. It wasn't bad but I had no time at all to read for some reason.


But I think I just post a picture and drink a 3rd cup of tea and enjoy the quiet of the morning that is here.
And get ready for another busy busy Weekend!




3 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

love taht picture, I had a cat just ike taht one, called caramel, for close to 13 years...miss him

have a great week-end

BeachMama said...

That is what tea is for, just sitting and relaxing.

Hope your weekend was great.

Marla said...

Sounds like you needed the tea - and sounds like that was quite the power struggle with the wee man!