About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Our walk at Lac La Blanche

Not far from our place we have a wonderful old growth bush and trails that wonder up and down hils and by lakes. Lac La Blanch Nature trails are Awesome and I love walking through there. And it was such a warm nice day we decided after lunch (we had our friends we went to Newfoundland with over) that we would go there to walk. Nathan loved it and was in the lead all the way through the trails.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nathan leading the way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What? Wait? Not me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Miranda could fit in that hole and the tree was ALIVE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And she did. ;) More shots of our walk tomorrow.

It was a nice day.
After the dissappointement of the morning. I tried to get Bon Jovi tickets. I did get them but only after a girl friend of mine got them for me. For some reason it would not process my card. I'm going to call this afternoon to find out why? Why I lost 9th row Floor middle. I could have cried. Now I'm in the rafters. I'm still not over that one. How am I to see the man and the band who's always been there and made me feel better with his Awesome songs. And not to mention that SMILE!

So Jon if you read this could you swing me 4 tickets right down from or even 100 L? Please.
This from a 44 year old woman. I know pathetic.

For now
I'm going but the jumbotron is as close as I'm going to be.
Yes I'm pouting.

4 comments:

nancy said...

that's one crazy tree!!

twinmomplusone said...

at least you got some tickets!

and I've got tog et my act together so we can go walking down that trail together!

BeachMama said...

I wish I had thought about getting tickets with you as I want to go but, Hubby doesn't. Pfft.

So love those photos, they are fabulous.

snackmommy said...

I agree, you are lucky to have tickets. They sold out in 10 minutes here...literally!