About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Photo of the Day

Sometimes
You don't need words.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I seen this lovely place in Old Montreal, a wine bar. A place that I would enjoy and savor the experience. It was inviting me to go in and have a drink, and because I didn't think to ask, I refused myself a treat. No one knew I wanted to go in. We were pressed for time. We had reservations in another area of town. So I did what I always do, I ignored my inner voice. It was such a nice invite . I will go back with a friend or two just to see. To see if I could find that place again and it will be fun exploring and listening.
Lesson learned, go in and have a look see even for yourself.

2 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

oh no, you should have at least gone in to look around, but that's the hard part about being in a group and being pressed for time

hope you remember where it is so you can go back one day!

BeachMama said...

Maybe it was meant to be that you didn't go in. Perhaps it would have been disappointing and you are at least left with the image you took and the desire for what was behind the glass. And we got to have dinner so I am glad you didn't go in ;).