About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Hi I'm back

I'm back.
I'm sick.
With some bug that Jack brought home to me. Thanks for sharing dear.
Over all the holidays were quiet and awesome. We didn't do as much as we usually do at Christmas which was just fine with me I got to read a whole book in a week. Amazing!
I got a great new Flash for my digital SLR. LOVE IT. Not sure what to do with it but I'll work it out. Also got a Great Big Goose Down Duvet...Can one say HEAVEN?!
The kids were thrilled with there gifts. Miranda her New Red Leather coat that we got her, and Nathan with all his toys.
All of were sick with this cold at one point or another.
Miranda took off to Toronto with her boyfriends family for a few days and one of the highlights of the trip was that she and T took the subway to the Eaton's center to shop. Lucky Girl.

New Years Eve we spent with my Sister and her family at a Hawaiian Luau. It was a lot of fun. Lots of great food and Drink. What a great way to spend the last day of the year with Family and Friends.

Tomorrow it's back to School for Nathan and back to work for me. Jack went back this week, and it was great to have him home for a few days. Miranda goes back next week. Hopefully I can get back into a workout routine and whip this over fed, over sugared, over boozed body back into shape. Ok into better shape than 2007. ;)

And as usual here are a few photos I took over the holidays.
Photobucket
My Niece on Christmas day.Photobucket
She is very photogenic
Photobucket
Nathan before the massive Present opening! LOL!
Photobucket
Miranda opening a gift.
Photobucket
New Years eve Limbo...My daughter can bend.
Photobucket
My Sister and a Friend on New Years Eve

3 comments:

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

The Luau looks like lots of fun. What a great way to ring in the New Year.

BeachMama said...

Great Pics! You and your Sis look so much alike and your niece is delicious :).

valerie said...

looks like you had fun. :) When I was scrolling down and stopped the picture of your niece just below her nose, I wondered why you had a picture of Samuel! The shape of the head (and lack of hair!) and those big blue eyes - she looks so much like him! Very precious.

Hope 2008 is good to you and yours.