About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm back

Photobucket

After having the flu and being in bed for 5 days. I really had it good. Everyone else in the house has had it to varying degrees but I had it the worst and missed alot of work. (fever of 102.8 for a few days) I'm still coughing at times and my nose is running and still not hugly energetic but at least I can function on some level. for 5 days people had to look after me. ME! Who never needs looking after.

I'm a single parent this week. Jack has flown off to Flordia for work and MAN I should have went with him. Sun and Sand. I've never been to Flordia. He's been there 3 times. Next year I'm tagging along. He'll be back Thursday night. Should be a quiet week. Excpet for the 15 cm of snow coming,.

About the snow.

ENOUGH ALREADY! We have huge amount of it this year and I'm soo ready for spring. Warm weather. Sunny days. I need it.

Next week is March break for my kids. Looking forward to that too. No routine and maybe a trip to a museum and a movie and dinner out.
PEACE...and Quiet. Well maybe not. Might paint a wall? Who knows.

have a good week all.

3 comments:

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

I just finished shoveling again.
I'm with you I am reading for this winter to end. I hope March is good to us in these parts.

valerie said...

You should have gone! :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

I know. I would have loved it. Warm Weather. SIGH