About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope your Easter weekend was filled with warmth, family, friends and fun, and a whole lot of Chocolate!

We have to add animals to that list here. Saturday, Nathan and I spent the day with good friends at the Central Experimental Farm. (Hi Beachmama!, Hi Northern Mom!, Emma's mom! Hi others who don't blog. I tired to link you but it's not working today...grrrhhhh!) We did a Easter Egg Hunt and seen some animals great and small. Then back to a friends house for a pot luck lunch. It was an awesome afternoon. And of course I took a few pictures. Nathan was a perfect little kid and behaved so well. I was sooo impressed after the Friday he put us through. I guess we all have bad days. His, sometimes are worst than most.

The Farm Shots
Photobucket

Nathan and the Kid

Photobucket

Sunday we went to church and then off to Jack's family for lunch, where we got to see some week old baby calves. GOSH I love them at this age. Too cute for words.

Baaahhhhaaaa

I LIKE you!

Too cute

Photobucket


This last Shot is of a lake we drive by to go to Church. Usually you can see some water but not this year. Still looks alot like winter.
Lac La Blanche

So tomorrow I'm back to work, back to trying to chase down the admins at Carleton U to see what I need to do to inrole. PLUS Miranda's Play The Glass Menagerie Opens Wednesday night and runs through till Saturday night. I reallly have a few busy weeks coming up. AND I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

kimberly-ann said...

i got my letter of acceptance today from the University!

I can't believe it is really happening!