About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Snowstorm March '08

Remember my post on Saturday?
(Couldn't get near this computer with my daughter on it on Sunday.)

About how when I was posting we were getting hit by another nasty storm?
(apparently it beat a whole bunch of records for March)

When it was all said and done we had 51 cm of snow!

Holy Snowstorm Batman!


Here's some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Hubby in the snow
My Hubby in 2 ft of snow. He is kinda tall.
(quit LAUGHING!)
Photobucket
Max having trouble with the 3 steps buried in there.

My back deck
My back deck with over 4ft of snow. Took me in the shoulder in some places.

My kids Waving HI
My kids waving hi! from the highest bank in our front yard.

Miranda and the bank
This one is beside the house.

Our lane
The banks in the driveway are over Nathan's 6 year old head.


Hopefully this is the LAST Huge storm this winter.

I'm sooo ready for spring... and all the mud that comes with the meltwater.
(I may regert that later)

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Great Photos!! I love the last one with Nathan and the dog. I love those behind shots that they don't really know you are taking :). Our streets around here are one lane, and some people were parked on the road?!?!