About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, March 14, 2008

This University Thing

Well it's a start.
I sent out an email yesterday to see what the THEY would say.
I even got a reply the same day.
I asked a number of questions to help me decide what I should do.
They forwarded my Email to Admissions. Now I'm waiting on pins and needles to see what they will say. I'm calling this my Mid life Crisis. Hey could be worse, I could be getting a facelife Liposuction, a new Man or Car but I want a degree. I think that is pretty reasonable for 45? Don't you think?

Maybe I'll Look like this when I have an eassy due. ;)
Photobucket (We were bottling wine and I was not feeling the best and didn't look my best. BUT my loverly daughter took the shot anyway.)
(OH And this is the t shirt some good Freinds got me...said it had Sharon written all over it and it did!) THANKS GALS!

I'm going on my Camera Course tomorrow. I hope there is no freezing rain. I'm sure I will understand my camera better when I'm done. Plus I'm going out with a dear friend for Dinner. YEAH! I love hanging with her.

3 comments:

kimberly-ann said...

See..THAT is what i am saying! We could be having our mid life crisis by craving new cars, expensive trips...but NOOOOO we are being practical....and wanting something that in the long run will be good for everyone!

(and that wine looks great!)

nancy said...

THE shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valerie said...

LOVE that shirt!