About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Beauty and the dirt.

Just a touch of spring in my yard. I call it Beauty and the Dirt.

Life never seems to slow down.
My essay is finished, one more check and IT's done.
I have my transcripts.
I applied online and payed the fee.
I drop the essay off on Friday.
I take a photography course on Friday too.
I work Friday...it's a PD day here. I work till one.
Today I work till 6.
Should be making supper, but I have spagetti sauce in the Freezer that will do.
Saturday I take my mom to a birthday lunch for her Brother.
Then home.
Saturday Night I'm going to see PW Production of Aladdin. I hope.
Sunday Miranda's cast is coming over for the final rehersal. Then they sleepover and Monday I drive them to the school and they perform. And I drive them to school and come back to do my shift.

I must be nuts thinking I can fit in a course. But I will.
We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Ahh, the crocuses blooming with the snow backdrop! Love it!

As for being busy, you will find time for your course. The routine will take some adjusting, but it will be good for everyone. When mama is happy, everyone is happy!

BeachMama said...

You will have time, don't worry! So did the rest of the snow melt up there this past weekend?? I certainly hope so :)