About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Morning Song

This morning we woke up to sun.
This morning was the first Morning I was woken up by Morning Songs.
I was woke up by the morning songs of the birds.
Boy can they cheep.
It was a nice way to wake up for a change.

Photobucket
Chickadee

Mr. Robin
Mr. Robin

Photobucket
Our Fiery Red Friend

I wrote my 2nd draft of my essay.
Miranda corrected it again.
She would be a damn fine editor.
She is good.
Now that I have gotten over my insult to injury or should I say EGO.
She is right 90% of the time.
She wants to show it to her English Teacher.
Her crush teacher. The teacher, whom all she loves is his brain.
LOL!
I told in no uncertain terms...NO.
She said I would be sure to get in if it was corrected by him. I told her I didn't want to give a HUGE False impression of myself. There is no way at this moment I could write like an English Professor.
She told me she was being picky because this is for application to University.
I'm proud of how intelligent she is.
I'm proud that she thinks it's cool that I'm trying this.'
I'm sure with her help and another friend. I will get in with no trouble.
I've enjoyed doing this in a way I never thought possible.
I loose myself when I'm trying to make my words clear. My thoughts flow from one thought to another. I have to set a timer so I'm not late for work.
So I thank my daughter and my friend.
God help me when I'm on my own though.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

As much as I love the birds, I think they are waking up Apple :( Or if I get up to feed her and the birds are singing, I can't get back to sleep.