About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Friend Across the River.

I wasn't sure what to call this post, maybe I'll take a page from Jo(e) and use a cool
term for my friend.
Yesterday after work I took the ferry to visit my Friend across the river. She used to write a blog but she hasn't the time anymore. Fair enough! We've know each other for awhile now and I so enjoy walking and talking with her. Though not much walking was done yesterday canceled due to intermittent Downpours. I did have a great lunch , a great cup of tea , a wonderful chat. We had much of the same things in common. Mainly our children. Once and awhile we get together to hash it out and we both feel so much better for doing so. Not that it changes anything but it is nice to know someone else knows what the other is going through.
Thanks Again you are near and dear to my heart.
Here are a few pictures I took on my way home from there. She will love them because the flowering shrub is hers. And they are BEAUTIFUL right at this moment!!

Flowering Shrub


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a nice weekend all. I'm going out to dinner tomorrow so it's already looking up!

1 comment:

kb said...

great flower shots! You've improved my dear!