About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May Day

I can't believe it's may first.
Life is going at breakneck speed.
I can see I won't be seeing much of hubby until Youngest Brother in Law is finished his house and God he moves so bloody slow. Sigh.
Miranda's last day of classes is tomorrow and then into exams
She hasn't even begun to look for a job. I sending her to museums as soon as exams are over. I'm sure she would work great with kids.
I'm still waiting to hear about my application to University. I took the works in on Friday and it may take up to six weeks. They hinted it could be sooner. We'll see.
I took my Mom to an 80th Birthday lunch for her Brother. One of my aunts is a total Tyrant. SIGH.
Not really much going on at all even though all I have been doing is running.
So enjoy the day. Even though it is COLD and grey here.
Where did April go? And the snow hasn't...completely.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Sorry you still have snow!! It has been so gray for May, not so fun for me. But the weather leading up to it was fantastic.

I hope you hear sooner rather than later and then you have all summer to get prepared :).