About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have alot to do.

I'm never bored.

I thought I was to register my class choices to day but it's Thursday... Damn I'm sure I won't get the first year Seminar I wanted now. Not unless I can make the basketball or football team Pronto!

Miranda turns 18 on Friday and she is having a few friends over for a party. I've asked her to watch people closely and if she thinks they have had too much to come and get me. I think I'll be checking too. She started talking about Clubbing. I'm not sure I'm ready for that but not alot I can do about it. I guess I did alittle of that myself I just hope she is darn careful. AND we didn't call it Clubbing! Just gives me visions of people hitting others over the head with a BIG STICK!

I have flower beds to weed. It's been raining almost every day here for the last 4 weeks. My weeks and plants look like a jungle. Man things are thriving!

Tonight I join a friend at the CAPPIES to see if her daughter will win! Last year it was my turn to watch my daughter win in her category. It was and Donna was there with me.

Next week is the 1st of July...Canada Day! We love to go to Ottawa to watch the Fireworks and rumour has it they will be spectacular this year, Due to Quebec being 400 years old this year and B.C coming into Confederation 100 years ago. Don't quote me on this...

July 3rd the Tragically Hip Opens for Blues Fest and I will be there! Looking forward to it.
My SIL and her hubby should be in town for a few days. I hope she can join me!

Off to plant flowers in my planters. Weed flower beds and get this house alittle more organized.

Here's another photo of the Violinist I seen on Sunday. He looks so lost in a sea of people.
Playing

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

I am sad to be missing the Hip. They were Hubby and I's first concert. But, we will be on our way South then so it will have to be another time. I have lots of weeding to do as well, but in time. They will still be there ;)