About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

ROAD TRIP!

I'm so excited tomorrow I take off with Miranda and my friend Wendy on the First Annual Girls Road Trip!
I can't wait.
Stratford here we come!
Although I haven't packed yet. I'm too busy getting stuff ready so the men in my life survie without me. LOL!
Laundry
Meals (well some)
Dishes
Making listes for Jack.
Asking people for alittle help with Nathan.
Friday is track and field day and I'm feeling big MOM GUILT for leaving my little guy without support.
Next year I'll be there in spades!

I've planned the route...Not that there is much to plan.
Booked the Hotel.
Got the theatre tickets.
Had the car cleaned inside and out! It's all pretty now!
Can't wait.
I'm sure you'll all know I will be taking hundreds of Pictures and will post them when I get back. My Girlfriend just got the same camera as me. So we will be having some majour photo ops!
Miranda will be sick of us when we get back.
So have a great week and I will see you all when I get back.

2 comments:

BeachMama said...

Oh YAY!! Hope you are having a great time!!! Can't wait to see the photos :)

kimby said...

I bet you are having a blast! Wave hi to the swans for me.