About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Play Tourist #3

Well this is the last installment on Nathan's and my day at playing tourist in Ottawa.
After supper we walked around the Parliment Buildings and then played on the grass on the hill to wait for the Sound and Light Show. It's free by the way and it is interesting. Nathan was tired so I didn't take any pictures during the show. My young man was laying on me watching. It was nice but alittle hard for a man his age to understand.
So here's the last photos of that great day.

Funny face
He loves to have his picture taken.

Parlimentary Libriary
The Parlimentary Library Newly restored. Looks awesome.

Back doors to the Library
I just loved this door.

He likes to pose.
Mommy take my picture here!

Model
And here.

Light in the enterance to the Parliment Buildings
Lights in the Grand enterance.

Nathan and the Peace Tower
Nathan waiting for the show to begin.

Lights on the East Block
Lights on the east block.

Purple
A purple Peace Tower

No comments: