About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing Tourist #2

Nathan and I totally enjoyed eveything we did that day. From walking down to river where the locks begin to dinner at the Elephant and Castle and up to the Hill for a walk around and then for the Sound and Light show. ( I didn't see the cats... Have to ask Twinmom where they are when we go for a tour of the Parliment Buildings)

Nathan's reflections
Nathan's reflection in another bus. Too funny!

Photobucket
A boat coming through the locks. Must be the life being to afford one of these and then travel around on it. I'm just abit greeen with envy.

Photobucket
Look Mom the soilder told me the locks work like this.

The beautiful Chateau Laurier
Beautiful Chateau Laurier...did you know that the man that was building this back in 1912 was a passaenger on his way back home form England to open the hotel on the Titanic? Poor soul never made it.

view from the River
View from the River.

Tomorrow Parilment Hill and the Sound and Light Show. ;)

No comments: