About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, August 11, 2008

I LOVE ROCKIN'ROLL!

Last night was one the most fun I have had a concert. Of course my date was afraid to get up and shake it with me! Hey Twinmom! Your my favorite concert date! I still can't talk normallly my throat is that scratchy! Yes I screamed and sang my heart out!

Last night I crossed another band of my list of MUST SEE bands.
It was Billy Idol and Def Leppard. NOW Styx was supposed to be on the bill when I bought the tickets way back when and I still would have preferred to see them, but they had other commitments and couldn't come so they are still on MUST SEE list. I have to give Billy Idol credit he was pretty good. I don't know as many of his songs as I do Def Leppard. He was fun to watch and not bad in concert.

Def Leppard, OMG what an awesome band LIVE! Joe Elloitt Still had it! his control of his voice was amazing! They are a band that knew how to work an audience.
The only gripe I have of the whole night is that bunch of the younger crowd who SAT through the whole show. Didn't even tap a toe. LIKE COMMON' It's a freaking rock concert ROCK! It was us older crowd that boogied. OK except for the young girls behind us...YOU GIRLS ROCKED! And these people who say you go to a concert to listen...BULLSHIT, the band wants you on your feet and partying so in respect to them, ROCK IT!
And I was totally disappointed that they didn't scream for the 2nd encore like they did in Montreal! I'm going to my next concert in Montreal where people know how to party. Sick of this. Rant over.

I took my point and shoot and from our Nose Bleed seats it was hard to get really good shots but I got a couple of OK Ones.

Billy Fucking Idol!
Billy Fucking Idol as he said when he left!

Photobucket
Joe Elliott, WOW is all I can say!

Photobucket
The band playing accousticly for our Sing along!!! LOL

No comments: