About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nathan's First Day of Grade 2

And he was not to thrilled to be going.
I'm already worried after 2 days. I don't think he is going to thrive in this enviroment. I'm not sure what to do.
I'll give it the year but next year we may have to look for something we can't afford but can't afford not to do. I will be talking to his teacher in the near future so we can work on something together. I hope to see him change and grow this year, but with Nathan everything is an uphill battle. He loves to learn, but can't seem to focus on the task because of the nosie in a classroom. The most noise in this house is made by him, so I can totally see why he would be like this. He's a smart kid but afriad to make a mistake, which means he won't try. He's fine at home but I can't homeschool him, I know we would but heads, NOT what Education to be.
We will see. We Will see.

I'll keep you posted.

Here's the shots of his first day.

Photobucket
He had to dress like his Daddy, so for the first day we went out and bought him black jeans and black Dress shoes. It was too cute!

Photobucket
Waiting for the bus, Daddy is holding his school bag up it was so heavy! LOL!

Glad to be here
In the playground...all Smiles

Line up with Mr. Mitchell
First one to be called to line up with a Male Teacher. I'm so hoping this helps him this year.

Ok well maybe not really
IN the Classroom he was not.

I'm going to talk to The Teacher this week. We need to get a plan in order right away.

No comments: