About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Photo Shoot Outing

Not one you would think of naturally, people models hot lights, but a photo shoot anyways.
A friend and I went off for a day of just taking pictures. We both have the same camera. She went just to learn more and I went with an artistic eye to see what I could do.
Not bad...but there is still something else I have to do to get the shots I want.
I will get it.
For some reason my colour seems off. I have to figure out what I have done to get it right. I'm sure it may have something to do with my White Balance. I look.
Here's a few from the day. I'll post some more another day. Enjoy!

Wendy
My Friend working the snowballs.

Delicate
Rose

Photobucket

tea
Tea


Ruins
One of the beautiful Ruins at Kingsmere

Beautiful stone

Photobucket
Arches

Photobucket
Wouldn't you like to sit and read near something like this?

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

You've got some great shots in there. I love going up to Kingsmere, it is one of the first places I took my camera when I first got it!

I had trouble with my colour for a bit, then I realized I had the ISO set too high, perhaps that is the same for you?