About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Photos on Friday

I have very little to say until I get back from my first class on Monday.
Needless to say I will extremely nervous all weekend.
Plus I have offered to put one of my Photo's up for a silent auction for a fundraiser at my son's school.
I hope someone likes it. I'm really nervous on my ability on taking pictures. I feel like a novice alot of the time until I start talking and then maybe I feel like I know alittle something.

This are a series of shots I took because I loved the earthy colours and patterns in the stone. I tend to look at my photographs as what I would like to paint...if I ever get my studio back together.
I'm have been missing my creative self and know I'm on a hunt to get it back. Just wish I had paid attention and not let it slip out on me. ;)

Brown patterns

Earthtone Patterns

Earthtones 2

Earthtones & Water

Have a great weekend all.

No comments: