About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the home Stretch

My next essay is do on Monday.
I've done 3 outlines and had them gone over by my proffessor. He has been very helpful and I didn't expect this much help in University.

I am also frustrated that I do not know my grammar as well as I would like plus the topic I picked happens to deal with Illusion and reality...not an easy subject to be clear on.

My camera lens is still in the shop and that ticks me off. EVEN though I got a 5 year warranty it is still going to cost me $250.00 to get fixed. I haven't really taken any good shot since it went away.
SIGH.

I had a great time on my Mom's weekend. Ate way too much junk. Drank way too much. And shopped way too much. And laughed till my sides hurt. One of the best weekend with these ladies EVER!
Cosmos

I can't wait for next year!
And now it's a month till Christmas. I haven't even thought about it. I'm not even sure where we are going to be. We may visit Jack's Brother for Christmas. We may not... Jack is sure ready for a vacation. He's sick of his younger brothers house. And personally so am I.

Well this is all I can post. Nothing much but essay writing going on in this house.
After Monday and my last class. I will be free to do whatever. And I will be at a loss on what to do. Maybe I will get out the paint brushes and paint. HA.

No comments: