About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blog Update Coming

Not that anyone reads this but for myu own personal thoughts.
Essay, done struggled with and handed in. Pray it is better than the last.
Many thanks to my Proffessor who will probably never read this. You can't imgine how much you have helped!
Term is finished...catching up on my notes.
Still waiting for my lens to come back.
Have to go and pick up Mir after her reheresal tonight.
Have a coffee date with a hot blonde friend tomorrow. ;)
Thursday CHEO with Nathan to see how his scar is healing.
Parent teacher interviews.... for Nathan...I'm hoping he is doing well, hard to get anything out of anyone there.
Friday I start Christmas shopping and see another Friend and take some books back to the University Library.
Maybe buy my Art History books for Next term.
I guess this was an update of sorts.
The only thing I don't have is a photo.
Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

kimby said...

Working on a take-home exam and a term paper right now, I feel your pain. Only a short time to go and we will have made it through our first semester of going back to school. YAY us!
Shame your lens isn't back yet, hop it is back before Christmas.

hang in there school buddy, the end is almost here...until next semester!

snackmommy said...

What do you mean no one reads this?

BeachMama said...

LOL, I am a few days late, but you know I read this, so ladida...