About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I have been lax...

in my blogging lately.
I have finished the term but I seem to be just as busy. (I'm still waiting for my mark as soon as I know you will)
I want to catch up on my notes that I let slide when I was working on my essay. I have NO CLUE how I am going to get a second course in with my life.
People will just have to leave me be.
And maybe help out abit more.

Chirstmas is coming and I really haven't bought anything. I did pole my girlfriends and most of them are getting their kids a Wii system for Christmas...I mean they have bought it months ago. Nathan really doens't seem into the games so I have put it off for now until he asks for one. Not even interested in a Nintendo DS. He's just happy playing with his toys. I guess I should count myself luck that my kid doesn't get lead but what is popular.
I'm not even sure what I want for Christmas... Maybe some piece and quiet with my family.
We were to go away but that fell through. Part of me is sad that I don't get to spend time with my Sister in law and her family. But part of me is happy just to stay home. Although staying quietly here would be ideal...not going to happen.
Today was a nasty storm here. Jack asked me to go and pick Up Mir...the roads were slick I tell you., but we made it back safely.
Nathan lost his 2nd tooth here a shot of my cutie with holes in his mouth! He is very excited.

Photobucket
Nathan...looking soo please!

Nathan 2nd tooth

Snow and Sky

Heres a shot of a beautiful snow fall we had over a week ago...not the nasty stuff we got today!

I have been spending time having coffee dates with some girlfriends. I totallyu enjoy these stolen moments. Chatting about our kids and listening to and giving advice or a good shoulder. Most of these woman I met on the internet and you know my life is much richer for having met them. The are amoung my closest friends and I love them all dearly... some read here but don't comment and that is cool. I'm just glad they keep with with me.

I'm sort of just rambling tonight. Nothing has changed. I'm a busy lady and I hope to totally enjoy the holidays. Or just sleep and read abit and hang out with the people who mean the most to me...family friends and relatives.

See you soon all!

No comments: