About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Reading Week Walk

I should be catching up on my notes and reading so I am ready for the rest of the term.
End of term exams are already posted, so I should start studing for that. April will fast approach.
I should be cleaning up this room I work in, its abit out of control.
BUT MOM, it's sooo sunny out and I want to go and take some pictures.
My mom isn't home and lives next door, so I guess that means I can do what I want once and awhile. I am an adult after all.
So out I went.
Cow
So I went to the barn and said HEY to the cows. THey were enjoying the sunshine too.

But nothing really catch me down there, so out I went on the road.
I tend to see patterns everywhere I go so that became my theme as I walked in the warm sun.

patterns
This broken tree looked lovely.

Fencepost
so did this fence post.

sand and snow
you can tell it is getting warmer, the sun is melting the snowbanks where the sand sits.


Sand and snow 3
I love the patterns it makes, it is beautiful.

Cigars
Then I see this little gem on the road.

Little drip
Love it when this happens we know spring is not far off.

Photobucket


Last week I had my first art history exam. I was not feeling the best, and I did forget to apply one main point. SIGH. But the rest I think I did alright with. I haven't got my marks yet, so we will see. I also handed in my 3rd essay for my English Lit Class. I think it went alot better than the last 2. I just hope my professor thinks the same thing.
Thursday I am to see the Berini exhibit at the National Art Gallery of Canada. I can't wait. After studing his work this term it will be nice to see the real thing.

Enjoy the photos, my little man just got off the bus and is walking in. Better be ready with a hug and a kiss.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

OOohhh the art gallery! Haven't been in years.

I will work on your interview questions and get them to you soon.