About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Has closed.
And it had a wonderful run and was so well done. Good Crowds throughout and people loved it and laughed the whole time
It went from very good opening night to AMAZING on closing. They got better and better each night.
Miranda should be proud.
The cast should be proud.
Now I can put up the rest of the photo's of the play that I could not put up before. Madame Director asked me not too.
Enjoy

Johnnypateenmike
Johnnypateen with his news

Johnnypateen and Cripple Billy
Johnny and Billy

Slippy Helen and Billy
Slippery Helen and Billy

Bartley
Bartley I'll be back for my sweeties tomorrow!

Billy and Babbybobby
Cripple Billy getting a ride to Inishmore out of Babbybobby

Dr. McSharry, Johnnypateen and Mammy
I'm not trying to kill me Mammy with the drink

Bartley being egged
Eggs never get delivered

Helen Playing England and Ireland with her borther
Brother and sister playing England and Ireland

Ewwwww
What a mess

Gross, but he said his hair was so soft after
This actor couldn't get over how soft his hair ws after 5 nights of egg cracking.

No Brains
HUH?

FIGHT
You told them!

Johnnypateen telling Billy the Truth?
Back and getting the so called truth of his parents death

Photobucket
Helen Planting one on Billy

Crying Mme Director
Madame Director being thanked and crying...Good Job Jason!

Next will be a Midsummer Nights Dream by William Shakespeare March 25 to March 28th.

No comments: