About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Marineland

After a wonderful nights sleep in a great hotel and a early morning walk with Nathan we ate a huge late breakfast and was off to Marineland.
I think I will let the photo's speak for themselves. Needless to say we had a blast and the last time I was there (over 25 years ago) it was no where near as much fun.
Oh but first a few shots of Mr. Man that I think are pretty darn cute.

Nathan and Horseshoe falls
Nathan and Horseshoe or the Canadian falls

Cool
What do you think of the Falls ...AWESOME MOM!

Now Marineland...there is so much to do there and there were few lineups so it was great for us.

Photobucket
Talented Seal

JUMP!
I could watch Dolphins jump all day

Caught it
Caught it!

Mr. Man
Mr. Man

Walrus
Nathan loved the Walrus

Nathan didn't see what was coming
Nathan about to be startled

Photobucket
So beautiful

Killer Whale
:)

Baby Beluga
Baby Beluga...we could have fed these and touched them but they weren't hungry at the time. I sooo wanted to and so did Nathan.

I won't scream AHHHHHHHH!
Time for some rides and Nathan says I won't scream Mom..>I think he was the loudest. LOL!

Bye Mom
Bye Mom

Photobucket
Miranda taking a little break

Brother and Sister
The End of a great Day at Marineland...No we didn't do the screamer... I didn't bring a change of clothes.

No comments: