About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

PhotoMoment

Ahemm..I know I was to post a blog about Miranda's graduation way back before vacations and concerts but I can't get the bloody video to load...So I'll get back to you on that or not.

What I will do is steal something that Andrea over at Fishbowl is doing...except I am going to rename it for my own evil purposes (and I asked her if I could steal her idea...LOL!) .

I'm always happiest when I am taking photos and being with my family and friends and I guess you would not have guess that at all, considering I boombard you with my photos. Photo a day for 365 days is nothing when your me...I must take hundreds of photos a week. Awhile back I did Photo Friday but then school stepped in and I had no time left and had to cut that out.

When I can I will post a photo of the day of what makes me happy.

I'm going to call is my PhotoMoment ...yes all one word just to be different

and here is today's 1st!



PhotoMoment # 1

Photobucket
My Kids...yes they drive me to drink and they turn my hair grey but they are GREAT kids. I love to hear them together talking and chatting and just hanging out on top of each other. I love hearing about their days. Each one is so different. Miranda is mostly pretty patient, Nathan well is not...but he is getting there. Now If I could just understand the males speices I would be alot better off!
So here it is, the first thing that makes me happy!


Added Link to Miranda's Address...shhhhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04jXra7K4g

1 comment:

andrea from the fishbowl said...

Yay!
I'm so glad you took the idea and made it your own.