About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

PhotoMoment #8

Dewy Timothy


I started back to classes today.
One of the girls from my Summer Lit class said hi and was in this one too. I like that. We talked about the summer class and how much we enjoyed the class and the professor.
Two kids from my FYSM of all of last year are in this class too. Both smiled and didn't say too much. That's fine.
The professor is a nervous woman but her voice gets stronger when she talks about what she knows British lit.
Then she handed out the syllabus...and scared the crap or should I say the grammar out of me. She has high expectations and my expectations of my ability to do proper grammar is very, very, very low. SIGH...Why do I do things like this to myself. I still love reading literature, but I'm no where near the level I should be in grammar.

So to make myself happy is I took some photographs. I hope looking at these make you happy too.
Photobucket

No comments: