About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I know, I know...

it's been awhile.
Funny how that happens when you least expect.
School has been busy. Seem to be getting all B's and B +'s ...I want A's

Went on my annual MGW weekend and I have to say every year is more and more fun!
This year was the best ever and we went to Syracuse N.Y . I'm not sure the boarder guard will let us back in after my Friend World Traveler said we met during a playgroup on line. The look on his face was priceless. But we got through and back and we had a blast.
I tried to meet up with Jo(e) but she was out of town the whole time I was there. Darn. I can hear us laughing over tea and chatting about english, photography and blogging and kids! Next time. I have to say these ladies are my best friends and I can't wait till we are all together again! 2010 back to MONTREAL! I think it's our favorite city!

My kids are keeping me busy. Nathan has been getting poor grades due to being bored in school and not seeing the use of doing the same things over and over again. How do you explain to an 8 year old boy that you just have to before you can move on. He has also been getting in trouble for Hugging and grabbing...mostly hugging. he LOVES to hug, and he hugs too hard and hurts sometimes. he is not doing it out of meaness but out of affection. So we are working on that.

My Oldest sweetie way off in Montreal has not been home in awhile, she misses the craziness here I think and we certainly miss her. I spent last weekend with her and it was nice just to chat and talk face to face. I can't wait till she comes home for Christmas! Her Boyfriend is now back fro Bolivia and is off to Perth ON for the rest of his World Youth Exchange. You can check out his Blog here.

So now I have a mid term in British Lit this week and a Photography Paper due Monday...LIFE is so busy, and boy am I looking forward to Christmas Break!
I have some nice pictures, but my son is on that Computer I promies to edit to add later!

No comments: