About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

OH Dear! I have been lacking!

In posts that is.
It the end of the semester and things are crazy so I thought I would post quickly and race back to my last paper. I have no clue where the term has gone. I still have two novels to read, and some notes to catch up on. Honestly the last semester is always a crazy one for me.
Drips
What have I been doing?
Well there has been 2 reading weeks and a March Break to deal with. (Mine, Miranda's and Nathan's) I spent my trying to catch up on notes to be able to study for the mid term in modern art, WHICH I got a B+ on and I was happy with that.
Then Miranda's which meant I was here, there and everywhere with her for some fun times.
Nathan was particularly hard because I had to find a sitter for a couple of days and then we went out to a museum and McD's for fun time.

Bottled wine. Had a house full for friends over for some fun times and of course many glasses of wine and lots of food! Of course then I did not feel good the next day. ;)
Then the next day we had to watch that hockey game...you know the one I am talking about!
Canada ROCKS!
3 Birthday Parties last Saturday, and ALL of which I made an apperance at.
My FIL 80th, my Friends 40th, and my nieces 8th! It was a busy Saturday.
OH and lets fit in the Olympics here and there! Weren't they awesome?
I haven't taken very many pictures. I have been focused on my classes or at least trying to be.
I will take more as things start to warm up...not that it hasn't been a pretty warm winter up here. AND VERY LITTLE SNOW to speak of.
Photobucket

So here's to spring, and finishing exams, and getting outside more and just being free. Free of exams and free to roam and take some more shots! Won't be long till the tulips are out.
Later all!
Opening

2 comments:

snackmommy said...

How on earth did you take that picture in the trees? It looks like something out of the Blair Witch Project! Very cool.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Snackmommy...I twas early in the morning in a foggy and damp day and I was trying to capture the dampness on the branches which were all dripping with water. And I shot! About it. NO photoshop here.