About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photo Walk and Photomoment

My lovely friend Anna, has been trying to get me to go on a Photo Walk for a while now, so I joined this one and did the Byward Market in Ottawa, had a great time. I met some new people and ran into my old friend Dani too. I was awed at the talent of the people on the walk and I am no where near their abilities. I know I could learn oodles from them, so this post is mostly a huge photomoment...I will definitely do another walk in the future. Time permitting.

Here some of my fav's from that day...
Lovely Anna

My Friend Beachmama

White cascade

Cascading Flowers

Organic & Inorganic

I love the constrast between the Natural and the Manmade

iphone hands

Does everyone have an iphone but me? It seems the phones were talked about as much as Cameras. LOL!

Danigirl and the orange meter

Danigirl and the Meter

Photobucket

Past to Present

Colour explosion #2

The colour of the Market is awesome

Gecko

I will post others on another day. I don't want to show everything at once.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

That is a great shot of me! and you can't see too much of the sweat from the heat ;) Thank you for joining me I had a wonderful day, we will have to do it again.