About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy

sunkissed

Busy!

I don’t even have time to write BUSY again... I think this blog is going to go on Hiatus. I don’t have time to write it or properly look after it or even take pictures since classes started weeks ago.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to keep this up, but I have a lot on my plate. To the ones that can still find time to blog while working, looking after a family, and everything else that goes along with life in general, grocery shopping, house cleaning, running to and fro to events...I just can’t do it. Not in the cards so to speak.


School NEWS: I love each and every one of my classes and Professors; it is going to be a fun and interesting year! After all the struggles I had trying to come up with the perfect mix of English, Latin, and Art History, well something had to give. AND Latin it was. You remember that post, I barely remember it. BUT I now have 3 classes that I love. My Canadian Literatures class is taught by a young woman who seems to me like a real go getter. She is a wife, mother, researcher, author, Professor and it she is a skinny little thing. Classes are so interesting; I thought I would be bored to tears in that class. AND I know people in it. That always helps! The TA is even fun! Her name is Sharon so how could she be bad, and she is my age! SO I am looking forward to working with both of them.

My British Lit Class is fun too. The Prof is a little eccentric but in a funny way! I walk out of there after laughing for a 1 1/2, Great class for such a dry subject. He says things to make us think, and boy do I think in that class...at what authors like Swift and Pope were trying to get at. I am not fond of British lit, but it should be better than Brit lit 1 that I struggled through last year. Although it is a 3rd year class, I think I can do it. Interesting class and man.

I also learned people are sometimes are not what they seem to be. And this was a hard lesson, but one well learned. I have learned this before, but I guess I had forgotten in my excitement at being at school. As my Friend Allen says “Whatever” Perfect place to end this blog!

See you when I come up for air!

No comments: